Friday, April 24, 2020

Happy Arbor Day! I signed up for this virtual 5k back in December. It was one of those ads on fb, and I HAD to go for it. It spoke to me on multiple levels, and the timing worked perfectly. I love that the theme was Bob Ross, the cause was for MI state parks, and it motivated me to try running a 5k for the first time. Was my timing great? Nope. Did I take walk breaks? Yep. Was it fun? Also, yes. Definitely will be doing more (either virtual or not) in the future. I’m going to need to practice more, but that’s life. Remember “There’s nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend.” - Bob Ross . . . . . #5k #virtual5k #virtual5krun #happylittle5k #runforthetrees #runforthetrees5k #mistateparks #bobross #bobrossquotes #happylittletrees #tree #trees #lovenature #loveyourself


No comments:

Post a Comment