Wednesday, January 29, 2020

This month’s bird for the @birdwhisperer.project is the NorthernCardinal! First, I’d like to dedicate this to my grandmother, Mary, who passed shortly after Christmas. She loved cardinals, and beyond leaving food for them, she had everything from sun-catchers to blankets with them on it. She would also listen/watch the St. Louis Cardinals baseball games all the time. I’ve inherited them as my favorite team as well.⠀ ⠀ Cardinals are native to North America. They live in their habitat year round and mate for life. They symbolize pride, hopefulness, and brilliance. They are the state bird for SEVEN states (IL, IN, KY, NC, OH, VA, & WV)! They are the mascot for not just the St. Louis Cardinals (MLB), but also the Arizona Cardinals (NFL).⠀ ⠀ Their song is my favorite, and it will always remind me of spending days with my grandmother.⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ #shannoneagleart #tinyworksofart #birdwhisperers #thebirdwhisperers #birdwhispererproject #cardinal #northerncardinal #birdsofinstagram #cardinals #redbird #birb #birds #birdsofinstagram #fauna #instaart #instagood #artistofinstagram #natureart #natureartist #painting #acrylic #acrylicpainting⠀ ShannonEagleArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment